I feel like this is really important advice for everyone that is having a hard time at uni, or college or high school. Don’t give up even if it’s hard, because everyday you get closer to your goals ;)
I just spent 2 hours replying to asks and messages, which I love, but I’m not even halfway through it and I haven’t done anything productive today, as far as this blog is concerned. Also, my typing is so slow right now because I cut the tip of my finger this morning, so one of my hands has this handicap that is really annoying…I’ll try to start working on the part 2 of the vocals and some maintenance stuff.
I wish you all a very good day, and more productive than my own ;)
Oh god I’m so awful at this kind of thing, because I always feel like I’m bragging. Ok, so here we go:
- I taught myself how to play the guitar (don’t know if this is nice or just random);
- I love having this blog and getting to hear a lot of Taylor fans about their problems and questions as well as seeing so many people being nice to each other;
- I was really bad at PE at school, but as with everything else I tried so hard and got myself into every school activity and tournament and ended up with a pretty good grade (so I don’t give up easily);
- I try to be a nice person and as Taylor is my role model, I know I won’t ever be as good as her, but she is a great inspiration about treating other people right.
- I have way to many favourite followers so 10 won’t do, which means I’m going to get to the ask limit (which is not that high, I think it’s like 20), but I’d love to read these from everyone else, so if you read this far, you have to do it as well ;)
If you want the full thing (like all the live performances, full songs and all) there are 2 download links here. If you just want the file on that post you can right click here and “save as” and there you go :)
not really anon, sorry. Anyone has any idea? This is the gif:
I remember there were a bunch of release week interviews and I think it’s from one of those.
Thank you anon! I noticed that after posting the file, but I forgot to correct it, thanks for letting me know :) There is a second part coming, I’m just not sure when because there are a lot of things to do until then and I’m super busy…Probably next friday ;) I hope you have an amazing day!
Ok, so several people requested things like this. This is basically a collection from Taylor’s acoustic Red Tour performances twhen she changed the melody a bit or sung vocals differently from the CD version. It also has some of her best vocals. (note: I know I have like tons of messages to reply to, but I’ll get to them I promise, and likewise for the requests :) ).
- I Almost Do (March 13, Omaha, NE)
- Should’ve Said No (March 18, St. Louis, MO)
- Cold As You (March 19, St. Louis, MO)
- Forever & Always (March 23, Columbia, SC)
- The Story Of Us (March 28, Newark, NJ)
- You’re Not Sorry (March 29, Newark, NJ)
- Today Was a Fairytale (April 10, Miami, FL)
- Our Song (April 12, Orlando, FL)
- Should’ve Said No (April 18, Atlanta, GA)
- Mine (April 26, Indianapolis, IN)
- Fearless (May 16, Houston, TX)
- Safe and Sound (May 21, Austin, TX)
- Teardrops On My Guitar (May 22, San Antonio TX)
- Haunted (May 28, Glendale, AZ)
- Enchanted (June 2, Denver, CO)
- Highway Don’t Care (June 15, Toronto)
- Teardrops on My Guitar (June, 22, Winnipeg)- Long Live (June, 29, Vancouver)
Monday Mix (random mix of the week) - Ok, I have to admit I’m kind of in love with this one. I love the wind blowing, I love the wind chimes, and I love the little things Taylor says through the song. After listening to this for the 29837255 time I realized that there is some added piano on the bridge and last part of the song as well, and I guess I’m attached to it forever.
So guys I need some help with the rap in the begging of this video…One of the followers (fragileicons) asked about it, and I don’t have a transcript and I’m not actually sure about some of the words Taylor says…So, help? :)
(If you notice this is the same venue (Whisky A Go Go) that a recently “Permanent Marker" performance resurfaced.)
Possible transcription courtesy of minipsychologist:
"yo rick yo rick whats up whats up baby? rick what up? we in LA, straight out of Compton. right from the street man, this is t-swizz to the izzle, doe shizzle man. we straight in LA, straight up dog California …"